Chautauqua Box Office
Policies and Terms of Sale
* COVID-19 REFUND POLICY *
Ticket buyers will receive an email when an event has been cancelled, and will have 30 days from the date of the email to request a refund, donate all or part of the value of your ticket(s) or exchange the ticket(s) for a gift certificate. After 30 days, the ticket buyer will be refunded at the point of purchase.
Ticket buyers will receive an email when an event has been postponed. The original ticket(s) will be honored on the new date. If ticket buyer is unable to attend the new date, they will have 30 days from the date of the email with the new date to request a refund, donate all or part of the value of the ticket(s), or exchange the ticket(s) for a gift certificate.
We are currently not allowing refunds for an event that does not have a new date announced.
All tickets purchased after the new dates are announced are not eligible for a refund.
EVERYONE MUST HAVE A TICKET REGARDLESS OF AGE
Please be advised that all patrons, including children and regardless of age, must have a ticket for event entry.
Children are welcome in our venues, but bringing infants or toddlers to a performance is highly discouraged, as they can become a distraction to performers and other audience members. Occasionally, individual productions may have recommended age limits. It is always up to the parent/guardian to make the determination if an event is age appropriate for his/her child.
AUTHORIZED TICKET SALES
• We cannot guarantee that your tickets are genuine
The Chautauqua Box Office, its phone center and web site, are the only authorized outlets for tickets to performances presented by the Colorado Chautauqua Association. Tickets purchased from any other sources, such as brokers or secondary market web sites, are purchased at your own risk. We urge patrons to purchase tickets only from the Chautauqua Box Office. By purchasing from the official ticket provider, you are assured that the ticket you receive is valid and being sold to you at face value.
When you buy from someone other than the Chautauqua Box Office:
• You almost always pay more than face value
• We cannot replace lost, stolen or invalid tickets
• We cannot contact you with information on show cancellations, time changes or other useful information
A photo ID matching the name of the original purchaser is required for all box office transactions.
Due to the nature of live performance bookings - dates, titles, availability and prices are subject to change.
A service charge is applied to the ticket price regardless of how the ticket is purchased. This means that it is the same charge in the box office, over the phone, or online. We make every effort to keep this service charge as low as possible. Many people ask "Why is there a service charge at all?" This fee helps cover the overhead charges involved in box office operations not limited to ticketing software fees, credit card fees, labor, ticket stock, phone fees and more. Thank you for your understanding that this small fee helps to keep us in business. Service fees are non refundable.
TERMS OF SALE
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and nontransferable. All sales FINAL.
- Treat e-tickets and tickets as you would any other valuable or cash.
- Resale or attempted resale of any ticket at a price higher than face value is strictly prohibited and grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation
No Refunds will be issued.
BOX OFFICE TICKET RESALE/SOLICITATION
- No person shall resell or solicit resale of tickets of any kind within 100 feet of the Chautauqua Box Office Kiosk
- Solicitors of ticket resales must be located so as not to interrupt business or impede the regular flow of traffic into and out of the box office sales windows.
- Solicitors or ticket resales may not jeopardize public or individual safety or verbally harass visitors.
BOX OFFICE HOURS
- Online 24/7 at www.tickets.chautauqua.com
- Monday - Friday: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Additionally, Auditorium event days: 12:00 PM - intermission
Updated May 2020